Chicken Meatballs with Sesame Seeds
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 250 gr. minced chicken breast 8.8 oz.
- 6 TBSP sesame seeds
- Fresh chives
- 1 egg
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black Pepper
- Roast the sesame seeds in a pan for 2-3 minutes (without oil or fat) until golden brown.
- Remove and let them cool down.
- Cut a some chives until you have about a hand full.
- Mix the minced chicken, chives, roasted sesame seeds and egg in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Shape into small balls and fry them in the pan with some olive oil during 10-15 minuted until they are done.
Tip: you can make them more spicy by adding some chilli to the mix.
Share this Recipe