Green salad with Cantaloupe Melon, Shrimp, Jamon and Tomatoes (Ensalada Verde con Jamon, Gambas y Cantaloupe)
A green salad with a difference. Try a new and surprising combination of shrimp and jamon.
Works really well on its own, or as a starter. You can play around with flavors and exchange the cantaloupe melon for a different kind.
- 12 Shrimps
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 3-4 slices jamon SpanishHham
- 1 Cantaloupe melon
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Different green salads easy if you purchase a mixed bag
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Spring onions
- Black olives
- Black Pepper
- Fry the shrimps in some garlic and peel them. (Not necessary if you bought them cooked.)
- Wash the salad and put into a salad bowl.
- Cut the melon into small squares and add to the salad.
- Cut the ham into strips and add.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add, as well as the spring onions.
- When the shrimps have cooled, also add them to the bowl.
- Now add some black olives as well as some olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Mix everything and serve.
Share this Recipe