Pinchos with Egg Fish Salad (Pinchos de Ensalada de Pescado y Huevo)
Great tasting, easy to make egg fish salad. Tasty enough to be served as an appetizer or complemented with a salad.
You can also use tuna, but be aware that the taste of tuna is rather overwhelming – therefore any kind of white fish will do.
Serve with a cool glass of dry white wine.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 loaf Crusty white bread like baguette
- 400 gr. Any type of white fish 14 oz.
- 3-4 Eggs
- mustard preferably Dijon Mustard
- 2 Spring onions
- Black Pepper
- Boil the eggs until hard and let them cool down.
- Cook or bake the fish and let it cool down.
- Slice the spring onions into thin pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the fish with the sliced spring onions, a lot of mayonnaise and some dijon mustard.
- Add some salt for seasoning.
- Slice the bread and generously apply the fish mixture.
- Decorate with half a hard boiled egg, some fresh dill and black pepper.
Share this Recipe