Pork Loin and Cream Cheese Dip (Dip de Magro de Cerdo y Queso)
One of my favorites. An absolute taste explosion! Tastes great with almost everything, as a dip for nachos or other veggies like paprika or cucumber.
Want to spice things up? Just add some chili or tabasco.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 100 grams of cooked pork loin ca. 3.5 oz.
- 200 grams of cream cheese ca. 7 oz.
- 2 red paprika
- cherry tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black Pepper
- Slice the paprika into thin pieces.
- In a pan with some olive oil, lightly fry the paprika until soft.
- Remove and let it cool.
- Put the cooked pork loin and the cream cheese in a blender.
- Add the paprika and blend until you have a homogenous paste.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve in a bowl with bread and decorate with some halved cherry tomatoes.
Share this Recipe