Salad from Smoked Salmon, Shrimps and Avocado (Ensalada de Salmon Ahumado, Gambas y Aguacate)
Nice, fresh combination of salmon, shrimp, tomato, onion and avocado. Enjoy with or without capers.
Great as a starter, or also as a small snack salad on a warm day.
Enjoy with a glass of cool white wine to complement the fresh flavor of the salad.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 6-8 slices smoked salmon
- 8-12 Shrimps
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2-3 Avocado (depending on size)
- 2 tomato
- 1 onion
- Fresh Parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Black Pepper
- Fry the shrimp with the garlic in some olive oil and let it cool.
- Dice the avocado, onion and tomato into even sized pieces.
- Put them into a bowl and gently mix them, adding some capers salt, pepper, olive oil and vinegar.
- On a plate, make a small heap of the avocado mixture.
- Cover this with a slice of smoked salmon, add some more mixture on top followed by another slice of salmon.
- Top this off with 2-3 shrimp.
- Gently sprinkle some olive oil on top and decorate with a sprinkle of parsley and some coarsely ground black pepper.
Share this Recipe