Tuna filled Egg Pintxos (Pintxos de Huevos rellenos de Atun)
Easy to make, a great little snack. Tuna filled egg pintxos are a classic made with simple ingredients for a tasty and satisfying snack.
Is a great complement to a mixed green salad. Serve with your favorite wine or a cold beer.
- Boil the eggs until hard and let them cool down.
- Once cooled, cut in half and remove the egg yoke.
- Finely slice the red onion.
- In a bowl, add the egg yoke, tuna (drained), red onion, mayonnaise, as well as some capers.
- Mix all together using a fork and then fill the eggs with this mixture.
- Decorate with an olive.
Share this Recipe