White fish, Coriander and Lime Brochettes
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 400 gr. white fish 14 oz. (e.g. cod, tilapia, sea bass, etc.)
- 1 lime
- 1 TBSP Fresh Ginger
- 2 stalks lemon grass
- 4-5 leaves fresh coriander
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Dice the fish.
- Grate the fresh ginger until you have about 1 heaped Tbsp.
- Cut the lemon grass and coriander into small pieces.
- Mix 2 Tbsp olive oil with the grated ginger, cut coriander and cut lemon grass.
- Add the juice of the lime to this oily mix.
- Put the pieces of fish on the skewers and grill these for a couple of minutes until done. Usually 2-4 minutes per side should suffice, depending the the thickness.
- When the fish skewers are done, sprinkle the oily mixture over the fish and add some coarse sea salt and pepper according to taste.
- You can decorate it with some more lemon grass and/or coriander.
Tip: if you like it spicier, you can add some finely cut chillies or tabasco to the oil.
Share this Recipe